Where can I find a nice modest swimsuit?

วันอาทิตย์ที่ 5 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

I would like a one piece that modest and not grandma looking.

thank for your help.


The first question that comes to my mind is, Why do you need this suit?

If it just for Sunbathing: Try the usual Dept. Stores, however, because you are requesting NO CLEAVAGE, it sounds like you are planning to Compete-then go to your local Swim Store, if not try some of the Pool stores-ie Patio Pool, they have suits. I would try Speedos, Arenas, TYR, and By George.

I use a One Piece suit called a Classic, because for me, they are less expensive, no Cleavage and my Bottom isn't hanging out. I buy mine from By George in Washington State.

elf

I'd try JC Penny's, they have really nice modest bathing suits. In the womens section. And they're not Grandma ish I got a nice one piece there that I really like and I'm gonna be 15 so...

I think that that'd be agood place to look. Also Old navy usually has nice one pieces.

Maybe Old Navy or Target maybe American Eagle

You can try chadwicks.com They usually have some good deals.

victorias secret has some cute ones.

they're also on sale.

i got 3 suits at dicks for swim team. nothing is showing. hope that helps.

Lands End has lots of very nice, modest suits. [They have a website.]

i had the same problem. all my school friends wear bikinis but my church friends dont. i finally found thise one half price and i love it!! http://www.backcountry.com/store/BIL0645/Billabong-Surf-Athletic-Swim-Suit-Womens.html

where u can buy one is target. and u could try tankinis. they are three piece though. heres how they look.

http://www.smartbargains.com/images/product/105835/1058356620_LG_brown.jpg

see they dont look granyish at all. they are so cool. u can getb really cute ones at target and old navy and walmart.

target has a ton of cute ones and they arnt to skimpy!

holster is the best

http://www.tyr.com/shop/

http://www.kastawayswimwear.com/

http://www.speedousa.com/index.cfm/?utm_source=yahoo-ssp&utm_medium=pi&utm_campaign=tlp&utm_content=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.speedousa.com%2Findex.cfm%2F

look at Hollister, Americana eagle, abercrombie and ficth

P.S these are nice stores

delias has some cute ones

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น