Where can I find cute (modest) swimsuits?

วันพุธที่ 1 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

Like tankinis, or one pieces that are cute for a teen. Also, not something really expensive. What are good stores for that?


delias has some super cute ones!

i love the red with the hearts...

http://store.delias.com/browse.do?categoryID=1505&sidenavTrack=seasonal.swim.onepiece

also:

http://store.alloy.com/browse.do?categoryID=1371&sidenavTrack=seasonal.onepiece

http://store.alloy.com/browse.do?categoryID=1624&sidenavTrack=seasonal.tankinis

these are reallllly cute, i love the bandeau:

http://www.target.com/gp/browse.html/ref=sc_iw_r_1_1a/?node=13706071

http://www.target.com/gp/browse.html/ref=sc_iw_r_1_1a/?node=15959161

http://www.oldnavy.com/browse/category.do?cid=5402

good luck girl!

Here is a good place to find Modest Swimsuits. www.belindahager.mymodbe.com http://answers.yahoo.com/question/accuse_write?qid=20080131154309AA2aiVC&kid=PoJWJWO1AHm3lo646xhK&s=comm&date=2008-05-06+17%3A31%3A31&.crumb=

HAH!

Hey I have to wear the same thing so I normally just go to http://www.jenmagazine.com/modest-clothes/modest-fashion-fixes.asp

and I normally find some really cuite syuff.

You could probably find nice modest ones too at kohl's, they typically have a pretty wide selection of swimsuits.

Try Target?

I'm sure they have some nice modest ones.

Target...so cheap so cute. They have the best bathing suits, and i'm very materialistic so i never say stuff like that.

Target always has something really cute in the bathing suit section

They have some really cute tankinis on Victorias Secret.com, also target has had cute ones lately.

Delias, you can narrow down by style, pattern and size! here's the swim page.

http://store.delias.com/browse.do?categoryID=1189&sidenavTrack=seasonal

venus swimwear, they have a web site

old navy is good, jcrew is cute but they are around 100$, target!

Target and Old Navy have great selections. Both are quite modest but still fun with great patterns. They are also both very affordable.

American Eagle... the swimsuits are adorable! Go to www.ae.com and look them up. cute!

Old Navy and Wet Seal. I think they have really nice swimsuits. And they are pretty cheap too! :)

Old Navy! They're cheap too!

These are great sites!

http://store.delias.com/browse.do;jsessionid=0927C0EA264E682322F407A40A75DFAD.worker4?categoryKey=seasonal&topnavTrack=seasonal&incmpid=TopNavSeas

http://store.alloy.com/browse.do;jsessionid=E90D8DEA38EB84C34823CE9FFE82A61F.worker5?categoryKey=seasonal&shopnavTrack=swim&incmpid=TopNavSeas

Delia's has some cute suits:

http://store.delias.com/item.do?categoryID=1731&itemID=48862&sizeFilter=&colorFilter=&brandFilter=

http://store.delias.com/item.do?categoryID=1731&itemID=48860&sizeFilter=&colorFilter=&brandFilter=

http://store.delias.com/item.do?categoryID=1729&itemID=48850&sizeFilter=&colorFilter=&brandFilter=

J.Crew has super cute, modest swimsuits.

But if you're looking for less expensive, but still cute inexpensive suits try J.C. Penney or Dillard's

American Eagle could be too, but their suits aren't always modest. good luck!

Everything But Water :] Its a place dedicated to just swimsuits

Target, as well has some really cute ones

Hope this helps :]

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น