Hey girls where is a good place to find a modest (but sexy) swimsuit for a young lady?

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 9 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

My boyfriend keeps begging me to go swimming, but i hate swimming due to the whole swimsuit factor ( I am really modest). I mean i am thin and he really wants to see me on one, but I dont swim because I feel uncomfortable in a swimsuit. So where would be a good place to find one?


Victorias Secret (www.victoriassecret.com) has really cute ones! They have tankinis that are cute/sexy, but still cover you. They also have cute cover-ups that match some of their swim suits. Right now, I know they are almost all on sale!

Check out Shade Clothing for modest clothing and swim suits with great coverage! Plus use Personal Shopper Coupon Code MAU23780 and save 10% off your first order and 5% off each additional order! http://answers.yahoo.com/question/accuse_write?qid=20070812144943AAf1Fqo&kid=P7MvWzq0VnFcZmAfdGz_&s=comm&date=2008-07-07+09%3A31%3A06&.crumb=

I think you really could find one anywhere. Just make sure your comfortable with you decide to go with. Try a one piece with a lock back or something to add some small sex appeal

How can you be modest and sexy at the same time? I don't think it's possible. Sorry!

Urban Outfitters has really good swimsuits. JCrew has some nice ones too.

Go to Victoria secret there so nice!!

Hollister, Abercrombie, american eagle, A&F.

a swim suit store nears you.

well, for starters...

don't wear a one peice. they're not sexy.

since you're very modest i suggest wearing a tankini.

they're kind of like bikinis, but cover more of your stomach.

and they can cover up as much chest as you like, depending on the style.

you can find tankinis anywhere really.

i really like suits from macys jouinor department.-- they have a hugee variety.

or pacsun-- they carry bold bright patterns which will show off your body without being to reavealing.

hope that helpss.

good luck :D

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น